Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

General Discussion (619)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

smooth icing wrinkled up overnight.......

I iced a cake that came out very smooth.  It sat under a ceiling fan on low overnight.  The next morning the icing was a wrinkled textured…

Started by karen lyons

2 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Kay Behrens

Cakemasters Nominations

I need a favor. Last week I shared my piece and  information on The World of Sugar Flowers tribute for people with cancer and their famil…

Started by Goreti

7 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Goreti

Need opinion.

Hey guys! Was wanting to know about orbital payment gateway. http://www.versapay.com/payment-solutions/merchant-services/online-payments/ D…

Started by Hazel Inman

2 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by June Kowalczyk

Something for my cake shop.

Hey. I own a cake shop and I want to do some promotion for it. Wanted to know whether any kind of guerrilla marketing would be good for it.…

Started by Hazel Inman

3 May 31, 2016
Reply by Julia Luster

Edible paint

Can anyone help me with a recipe to make paint for my airbrush. Thanking you in advance

Started by Ansie Galtrey

3 May 28, 2016
Reply by Katy Nott

Hidden Hearts in a chocolate fudge cake?

Hi all I am making a chocolate fudge cake for a wedding cake for my step-daughter and I have recently seen the idea of hidden hearts in cak…

Started by Kay McAlpine

5 May 27, 2016
Reply by Katy Nott

Jam between layers

My future DIL has requested strawberry jam between the layers of her wedding cake.  I have, of course, used buttercream, and have done a co…

Started by Kay Behrens

5 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by Kay Behrens

Member named Priscilla

My apologies to those who were contacted by a member named Priscilla to contact via her email address. This member's account has been suspe…

Started by Goreti

5 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by June Kowalczyk

Some advice......

I hope everyone here backs up there computer files and cake pictures often. I didn't for over a  year and now this virus.. Crypto Locker..…

Started by Betty

7 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Katy Nott

Cake Photo Rules

I have made a cake which I'm quite proud of, it's a female body, in a basque & stockings, would I be Allowed to post it?

Started by michael uk

2 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Katy Nott

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service