Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cupcakes (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need a good cupcake recipe, who can help me??

can someone send me a good recipe for cupcakes. My recipe sucks it doesn't work at all.. Please help me doesn't metter if is chocolate, or…

Started by Yadira Garcia

6 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Karen Marie

Using cake topper on cupcakes

My son wants a particular theme for his birthday party. I want to use cupcakes as his "cake" so we don't have to cut, plate and hand out…

Started by Chris

5 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Denise

Cupcake liners peel away from cupcakes after baking. What to do???

I have no clue how to prevent it. I did not have this problem with regular, cheap cupcake liners but I have it with those - not so cheap-gr…

Started by Majka Hianik

11 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Eileen S

250 mini cupcakes baked....

My 35th class reunion is this weekend and I am doing the cupcakes for it.  I baked 250 mini cupcakes tonight... Triple Chocolate Fudge, Whi…

Started by jeri c

2 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by jeri c

DC Cupcakes...TV show

Has anyone else watched this show?  Wondering what you all think about it.  In the episodes that I've seen, it seems these girls bite off m…

Started by Kathy Kmonk

26 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Lori

Venetian Cupcake Tower

Hello I'm new to this site and wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can get an icing cutter for miniture venitian masks to go on top of cu…

Started by Steph Evans

8 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Dawn Becker

Cupcake frosting recipe needed!

Hello! I love baking cupcakes but I have a big frosting problem. I don’t like the taste of buttercream and cream cheese frosting! I’m despe…

Started by toprak

3 May 28, 2011
Reply by Keegan Luvs Cake

Does anyone out there remember these cupcake frogs

Recognize these?Used to get them at a grocery store probably 30 years ago or more, and they were not only cute but tasty. I wish I knew wha…

Started by Bunny Flowers

22 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Jeannette

First timer!

So today me and the family took a trip to the craft store Michaels. And I have been talking to the husband about wanting to get into baking…

Started by Samantha Pelletier

17 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Stampinsher

New Versions of Old 'Classics'

Anyone out there ever thought of reinventing tried and true 'classic' desserts?  I am baking for our local International Festival, and bein…

Started by Jeannette

4 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Johanna Cabrera

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service