Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Ideas (215)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heroes Vs Villians Halloween Cupcakes

Hi all, I thought I would get some ideas on this theme....i'm running a blank. What's a good and creative way to incorporate Heroes vs. Vil…

Started by Mizztry

0 Oct 7, 2014

Cake in the shape of a can

Hi all, can anyone please help with a tutorial or some advice on how to make a cake in the shape and actual size of a can of Stongbow cider…

Started by carol nelson

7 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Navjot Singh

Disney Princess Cake ideas and Birthday Cakes

Here you will find a collection of all the Disney Princess related photos on the website. Feel free to add your own pictures to the comment…

Started by Cake Fan

9 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Navjot Singh

Poker Birthday cake

https://www.facebook.com/sweetsforthesweeties Hi guys. my sister baked a cake for my brother on his 30th birtday.since he is a big poker f…

Started by Rosa Li

0 Sep 4, 2014

Disney Cake Ideas and Disney Birthday Cakes

Here is all of the links to Disney cakes and videos on Cakeswebake.com. Also there are many Disney cake pictures below of your favorite Dis…

Started by Cake Fan

7 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by Bonnie Willey

check this out ! use a tip # 127D to cover 7 cupcakes , NO THIS IS NOT MINE ! also its airbrushed

Started by art deco cakes by galidink

12 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by art deco cakes by galidink

TIP # 127 D

TAKE a look at the size of this tip ! this is the 1 I ordered to make the flower on top of the 7 cupcakes !

2 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by art deco cakes by galidink

Cake design help...tapered cake!

Hi all, I have seen this cake and a client is requesting it. http://www.deliberatelydelicious.com.au/3-tier-wedding-cake-with-silver-beads-

Started by Mizztry

4 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Mizztry

Has anyone done any caning with gumpaste or fondant??

I was watching a youtube on caning using clay.  It looked exactly like gumpaste to me, so I made up a batch and went to town... and I love…

Started by Bonnie Willey

13 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Bonnie Willey

ALL EDIBLE HAND MOLDED

HEAD 2LBS OF WHITE CHOC- BUST IS CARROT CAKE ! COVERD IN CREAM CHESSE FROSTING THAN FONDANT, CAT IS RCT, COVERD IN DARK-CHOC- THAN COVERE…

13 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Joanne

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service