Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,972)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sugar Vail

Hi~ has anyone worked much with SugarVail?  I have only played around with it once, I have been meaning to get it out and start again.  Any…

Started by Sophie Bakes a Cake

9 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Sherry Qualls

Brands?

I live in a small community (Regina, SK Canada) and we only have Michael's craft store here to buy supplies.  Up until a few days ago - I t…

Started by Janine

7 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Janine

Pipe icing "lace"

I have seen some beautiful wedding cakes with lace piped designs  which look very delicate. Is a template used to do this  ? or ? I am inte…

Started by Tanya

0 Feb 4, 2010

sizes

How many people would a 2 layer 12" and 10" round cake feed? I always get conflicting answers. Its for a birthday party and so the pieces w…

Started by Renee Poutre

4 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Renee Poutre

Marshmellow Fondant Help

My mom and I have made a lot of MM fondant, but we always get the little white powdered sugar balls in it and it takes FOREVER to pick them…

3 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Sharon

Seattle Area??

Hello~ is anyone from the Seattle area?  Do you know of any shows and or classes besides the Wilton offered classes?  How about cake clubs…

4 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Sophie Bakes a Cake

What tool would you NOT purchase again? May help someone not waste their money

OK, if you had to do it again, which tool do you have that you would not purchase again and why?

Started by Deah

3 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Deah

help me please how to stick

Hello guys this is the 3rd cake i am making and im wanting to make a cake for my sons birthday next week which im wanting to make a cake sq…

Started by Nicky

2 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Nicky

Fondant mat

I just want to put it out there that the silcone fondant mats are terrific...especially for moving your rolled fondant on to your large cak…

Started by Sharon

1 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Deah

help needed

can anyone tell me where i can get the wedding cake bead maker that makes the beautiful necklace-like adornments to put on cakes, i think i…

Started by tracy pedde

3 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Heidi Molnar

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service