Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,972)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'EDIFAB' EDIBLE FABRIC Recipe

Here is a pic of the 'edible fabric' that I just made with wafer paper, using the recipe by 'Verity's Creative Cakes' below!  Go watch her…

Started by Bonnie Willey

1 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Willey

Wedding Cake Help

I was asked to make this wedding cake exactly like the picture and I've been looking at it trying to figure out the sizes of each layer. I'…

Started by Camille Banks

4 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Camille Banks

My first stacked cake

Hi everyone, I am thinking of doing either a two or three tier stacked cake for my mother's 80th birthday coming up next month. I have done…

Started by Julianne

1 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by The Cake Mom and Co.

Facebook Pages

I noticed there are quite a few of us who have Facebook pages for our baking and confectionary talents. I would love to add you to my "Like…

Started by Karen Marie

336 Jul 29, 2017
Reply by Dan Irinel Dumitru

Birthday cake ideas for boys

Does anyone have any good birthday cake ideas for boys? I have a birthday coming up for a family member. There are so many possible birthda…

Started by Cake Fan

14 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by Sandra Smiley

Baking is my passion

Hi all, I own a small bakery near my home. Baking is my passion and I really enjoy doing it. I always keep trying new recipes and my custom…

Started by jenna wills

1 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Sandra Smiley

Wedding cake help

My friend has asked me to make her wedding cake in November. I've made 2 wedding cakes before and each one has had just simple flowers on t…

Started by Shannon Vargas

4 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by bookthesurprise

Mothers Day Cake Pops

Anyone have any good ideas for Mothers day cake pops? Im sure with all of the talent we have here coming up with a bunch of Mothers day cak…

Started by Cake Fan

4 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by bookthesurprise

Gizmo Cake help

Can anyone give me an idea how to make this cake? Thanks.

Started by Louise Schickram

14 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Louise Schickram

Trying to get a bigger baking space.

Hey! Has anyone tried converting a shipping container to kitchen. I've been finding difficulty to bake in my kitchen due to the insufficien…

Started by Hazel Inman

0 Oct 4, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service