Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating Business (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help needed please

I live in a state that hasn't passed the Cottage Home law yet.  I make cakes and cupcakes for friends and family for donations only.  But i…

Started by Crystal ChinQuee

7 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Rima

California Cottage Food Act

Big News!!??   http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/california-politics/2012/09/gov-jerry-brown-legalizes-sale-of-home-cooked-foods-in-californi

Started by Rima

5 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Rima

Is this a good referral fee?

A woman I have met before, but don't know very well personally, has asked me if I would consider making cakes, etc. as part of party packag…

Started by Rebecca Glandon

3 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Tammy Owenby

Advice Needed on Advertising

So, I have this cake business I've been trying to start from home.  I am not currently licensed to sell cakes out of my house.  I'm waiting…

Started by Kentastic Cakes

10 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Denise

Promoting Your Cake Blog or Website

Many of you are here to bring more eyes to your cake blog or website. Some of you may be looking for ways to get more traffic, leads and cu…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Aug 26, 2012

Finding a Domain for a Cake Website

For those of you ready to take the next step from just having a Facebook page for your business to creating a website, here is a resource f…

Started by Theresa Happe

1 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Nikki Seiler

Pricing help for a newbie, Please

I read through a lot of other discussions and I still didn't find what an answer.   How do you figure price per piece? How do you figure ou…

Started by Sarah Malaney

18 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni

Cake Pricing

I know this has probably been posted before but I need help with pricing! I am not sure how to base the pricing of my cakes. Since I am not…

Started by Jennifer Pantoja

3 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Silvia Taziri

looking for bakery assistant/decorator job - Philly area

Looking for a bakery assistant/decorator job in the Lansdale, PA (1/2 hour northwest of Philly), have been making cakes for family and frie…

Started by Terry Bingham

5 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Diane Loualid

Decorating for a Banquet Hall... Pricing???

Hello everyone! So, I met with the owner of a smallish banquet hall last week. I did a  dummy for her and she LOVED it. She needs me to wor…

Started by Jen Montalto

1 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by rosa velazquez

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service