Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating Business (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to deal with this lady???

Need some advice please! Grrrrr.....had a request for a cake due this evening from a woman I have baked for a  number of times, and she has…

Started by Joann Gottermeyer

35 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Aronna Sevan

Ny sales taxes on wedding cake

Can anyone let me know if you are suppose to charge NY sales taxes on wedding cakes you bake out of your home business?

Started by Priscila DeBonis

0 Mar 14, 2013

Cup cake pricing Dilema

Hi Everyone, I have a dilema, today i posted my first cupcakes on here and also on my personal facebook page, and someone has asked me to g…

Started by Deborah Wenn

6 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Deborah Wenn

I made my customer upset! Probably my first who is going to hate me.

I had a lady contacting me about a cake. We discuss it through email only since my accent is kinda strong and with emails, I can always go…

Started by Majka Hianik

8 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Roberta Doebert

Cake decoarting software

1) Was wondering if anyone uses Professional wedding cake design software           a) do you like it           b) do you use it for other…

Started by leana overfelt

6 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by jeri c

Wisconsin Home Bakers Cottage Food Law

I am trying to get a Cottage Food Law passed in Wisconsin. I could really use help. I have started an on-line petition for Wisconsin reside…

Started by Shannon Heupel

12 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Kimberly Zwiefelhofer

Doubting myself

A few weeks ago a woman that I know through working with our local school fundraising committee, emailed me for a quote to do a christening…

Started by Bettina Dwyer

30 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Roxanne Peterson

Attention Jacksonville, FL Bakers! AWESOME site for getting new customers!

Cakebroker.com A website that matches up clients with cake decorators! Free sign up for bakers and customers.  Basically the customer goes…

Started by Sarah Daliberti @ Cakebroker.com

3 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by I am done with CWB.

NEW WEBSITE that connects customers with custom cake orders with bakers in their area!

CakeBroker.com Completely free for bakers and customers! Customer submits simple form and bakers respond with quotes.  Awesome site, check…

Started by Sarah Daliberti @ Cakebroker.com

0 Nov 28, 2012

Cake Decorators - Step it Up!

Some of you may have already read in the news that Buddy Valastro is teaming up with Dawn Foods to distribute frozen fondant covered cakes…

Started by Theresa Happe

48 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by art deco cakes by galidink

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service