Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating Business (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

what kind of money

I'm looking to find out what a Wedding cake builder and base icer make that has solid experience.   I do not decorate because I enjoy buil…

Started by pauline S B

0 Apr 23, 2015

My website

I have just created a website with a few of my cakes to maybe give my customers a little inspiration for their own cake. Hope you'll take a…

Started by Betty

16 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by John M Woodcock

Having Trouble Pricing my Cakes....

Well, the time is almost here, im nearly ready to start my cake business! So excited! But im having trouble pricing my cakes. I tried to do…

Started by Penny

26 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by John M Woodcock

Hello from BakeryButler

Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is John Woodcock and I'm a cake decorator in Chesapeake, VA. My wife and I ran a sma…

Started by John M Woodcock

0 Feb 19, 2015

Becoming a "preferred vendor"- "Kickbacks" or what?

Hey everyone, I run a small pastry & dessert catering business (Northern NJ) and am now going into meetings with NYC/NJ venues (nightcl…

Started by Paige

6 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Paige

Showing at a Bridal Show

I have an opportunity to be a vendor the Great Bridal Show in Boston at the end of the month.  It will cost me $300 plus cake samples for a…

Started by Kentastic Cakes

2 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Sandra Smiley

Cake Order Leads

We get a lot of inquiries for cakes from all over the country, so we are launching a pay per lead service. If you are interested, please le…

Started by Theresa Happe

207 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by keith sheltonn

Transporting Cupcakes for Farmer's Market

I am hoping to start selling my cupcakes at a local Farmer's Market.  But, I have no idea the best way to transport such a large amount of…

Started by Kentastic Cakes

4 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Sandra Smiley

Black Icing Sheet Sale

Buy One Get One Free Sale on 24 Pack Black Premium Icing Sheets Add 2 to you cart, then enter coupon code: GRADUATE at check-out to receive…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 May 14, 2014

Need help with responding to a potential client...

Happy Saturday everyone!    I'm hoping you can help me respond to a client.  This is the scenario... I had a couple in for a cake tasting a…

Started by Mizztry

3 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Mizztry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service