Time: October 19, 2015 at 9am to October 24, 2015 at 6pm
Location: Carate Brianza, Italy
City/Town: Carate Brianza/Milan, Italy
Event Type: cake, decorating, classes, -, lambeth, english, style
Organized By: Claudia Prati & Kathleen Lange
Latest Activity: Aug 31, 2015
This is a Real Boot Camp in Cake Decorating! This class is not like the Mini classes taught at the cake show, this is the real deal in cake decorating / piping.
Only Italian date for the famous Boot camp of royal icing with the teacher Kathleen Lange from San Diego USA. Modules 101 and 201 of the two-day each for a total of 4 days, 19 to 22 October 2015.
Kathleen will introduce in the traditional world of English overpiping, brought to the US at the beginning 1900 by pastry chef Joseph Lambeth that illustrated in his book "The Lambeth Method" published in 1934.
Kathleen is one of the greatest exponents in the world of this fundamental technique in which the artist has made changes and has shaped through their techniques and their own taste. During the learning method Lange / Lambeth each student will be able to complete at least four sections of their cake experiencing six / eight different types of borders and even more.
THE COURSE AND 'TRANSLATED IN ITALIAN AND NOT' NECESSARY NO EXPERIENCE WITH THE FORMER CORNETTO
Students attending the Lambeth 101/201 will learn the following:
• How to use properly croissant and spouts
• the exact position to keep for the creation of the decorations in ices
• how to start a good basic structure of the work to achieve a perfect end result
• how to properly get forms such as the shell scrolls (curls) and festoons
• overpiping (decoration was layer of garlands of different forms to obtain a three-dimensional)
• drops and beads to the edges
• Technical beautification
• How to create and apply the lace suspended
• How to create plots both flat and curved (trellis and cushion)
• How to apply wires suspended in the decoration of ice (Stringworks)
Students also attend only the first two days (Form 101) - The module 102 (October 21 and 22) can be attended only after completing the first module (101)
The school is easily accessible by train.
Each participant will receive a participation certificate directly from Confectionary Chalet San Diego (California), USA.
For more information please contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or number 331/7628767
Agreements with hotels and b & b in the area.