Time: September 3, 2015 at 9am to September 6, 2015 at 5pm
Location: Confectionary Chalet Studio
City/Town: San Diego/Alpine, CA
Website or Map: http://www.confectionarychale…
Event Type: cake, decorating, classes, -, english, lambeth, style
Organized By: Kathleen Lange
Latest Activity: Aug 31, 2015
Don't Miss Out! This is the Last Boot Camp offered this year at Kathleen's Studio in San Diego / Alpine , CA.
Date: Thurs, - 9/3/2015 - Friday - 9/4/2015 (or)
Thurs, - 9/3/2015- Sunday- 9.9/2015
Foundation/Prerequisite: Beginning Cake Decorating & Rolled Fondant Skills Required
Supplies: All Supplies & Light Lunch Included
During Lambeth 101 & 201, Kathleen will be teaching the Old-World Joseph Lambeth Method, while modernizing with her own techniques. Basic Lambeth Techniques will be covered during Lambeth 101, with more advanced Lambeth techniques covered in Lambeth 201.
Students attending Lambeth 101 & 201 will be learning the following:
• How to hold the bag and tips properly,
• To be exact with every squeeze of their decorating bag,
• How to start the correct foundation for Lambeth,
• How to master the perfect zigzag shell, scroll, swag and puff & elongated puff borders,
• 3 dimensional over-piping techniques,
• Bead/pearl borders,
• Embellishing techniques,
• Stringwork; how to pipe and apply stringwork,
• How to pipe advanced stringwork, lace heart pieces and how to apply to your cakes,
Each student will be completing at least four sections on their individual cake dummy, learning six to eight different borders /designs or more.
International students may not be able to do an entire project cake due to air travel; we will do smaller practice pieces depending on individual travel arrangements, space, etc.
For more information and registration visit Kathleen's website